Finlayson

James Finlayson from Scotland arrived in Tampere in 1820. He purchased a site with a few wooden houses by the unharnessed Tammerkoski rapids. A few decades later, the site housed the largest industrial company in the Nordic countries, with its own church, hospital, school and fire brigade.

Today, Finlayson honours its long history by operating as boldly, responsibly and innovatively as its first owners did.

Contact information

Open

  • MON-FRI 9-21
  • SAT 9-19
  • SUN 11-18

Follow us

Call

0400 715 880

Homepage